Dental chair Definition
At minimum, a dental engine serves as a source of mechanical or pneumatic power
for one or more handpieces.
Typically, it will also include a small faucet and a spit-sink, which the patient can use for rinsing, as well as one or more suction hoses, and a air compressor/ irrigation water nozzle for blowing or washing debris clear of the work area in the patient’s mouth.
The equipment possibly includes an ultrasonic cleaning appliance, as well as a small table to hold the instrument tray, a worklight, and possibly a computer monitor or display and so on.
Connecting you ,your patients and your care with enhanced clinical capabilities and stream lined work flow .Let us see what will be involved in chair when you buy from Factory .
Factory Equipment :
1.24V Silence DC motor
- Structure compensation chair position
- Chair and backrest interlock, one key linkage functions
- Auto spittoon flush and cup filler control constant temperature system
- Assistant control system
- Movable cuspidor ( Ceramic /glass for your choice )
- Saliva ejector with high and low suction
- 3-way syringe ( Cold/Hot water)
- Purified water supply system
- Luxurious ground glass plate,cup cylinder , tissue box
- LED film viewer
- Operation light (With Flexible and lightweight lamp arm)
- Multi-functional foot controller
- Main control switch for power,water and air (It is convenient and safety )
- Doctor stool
- Luxurious genuine leather cushion
- DC motor
High speed air turbine Handpiece (2sets)
Low speed air motor Handpiece (1set)
Fiber optic system for high speed Handpiece (2sets)
Built-in LED Curing light (1set)
Built-in Ultrasonic scaler (1set)
Endoscope equipment (1set)
Oil-less medical air compressor (1set)
Vacuum pump for suction (1set)
Top mounted instrument tray
Power Voltage: 22V-50Hz
Motor Voltage :24V
Water pressure :0.2Mpa-0.4Mpa
Air pressure: 0.5Mpa-0.8Mpa
Gross Weight: 250kg
Net Weight: 220kg
As we all know keep in good repair in chair which would make chair long-life used.Now let’s pay attention to dental chair servicing .
- How often do I need my chair servicing ?
Most of manufacturers recommend once a year.
- How long will a chair service take ?
It usually takes one hour for a chair .
- How much do you charge ?
It depends on your chair servicing time and your market .
- What does your Engineer actually do ?
Check and record model and serial number.
Switch off air, water and electricity to the centre
Remove any covers as necessary
Follow manufacture’s guidelines for servicing requirements,replace parts as required by manufacturer
Check for air and water leaks
Test air and water outlet pressures in line with manufacturer’s guidelines
Check tubing outlets for damage , repair or replace as required
Check stability of the treatment centre and repair as necessary
Check operation of safety devices and repair as necessary
Clean and inspect upholstery and ancillaries , recording any damage ware and tear
Check operation of ancillaries,operating lights , spittoon ,suction and drainage
Ensure that the unit is returned to original settings as found
Complete all paperwork